Many first happened this year. 2/3 of the 2014 is over.
1. First One-Year Anniversary Celebration. First kite-flying experience.
2. First overseas trip with Boing Boing to Bangkok. Food poisoning experience.
3. Celebrating Chinese New Year in Singapore
4. Bringing Boing Boing to Jakarta
5. Going to Korea for business trip and visiting Amore Pacific factory. Beauty products haul.
6. Going to visit Phuket after more than 4 years. Visiting my maternal’s grandmother tomb. The last time I was there was during her burial.
7. Attending secondary school mates’ weddings - Albert’s and Ah Boon’s
8. Going back to the US. Seeing my friends. NYC family trip.
9. Samui family trip. Snorkeling.
10. Prawning with Boing Boing. Did not catch that many prawns but it was a learning experience.
Had a great time with some of my oldest friends today. Haven’t seen them for months. It is nice to just hang out and chat about our lives. So much have changed. We are all now in our mid 20s. Our conversations are about our work and other “boring” topics. Next thing we know, we will be talking about wedding planning and kids. It is nice to have friends that have grown up together with you. No matter the time and distance, it still feels comfortable to be in their presence :)